Inspire

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Fun Day in Put-in-Bay


We started our trip out to Put-in-Bay by boat, but the waves were just a bit too ferocious.  So we turned around and made the trip by car and rode the Jet Express over to the island.
Though we drove golf carts all day, toured Perry's cave, visited the old candy store, rode the carousel, played at an arcade, and ran like crazy around the park play set, the kids still had the most fun mining for gems.  Haydn thought he would surely find enough gold for us all to be rich!


1 comment:

  1. GOOD GRIEF MAN! I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I HAVE SOMETHING TO WIPE THE TEARS AWAY WHEN I LOOK AT THIS! THANKS SOOO MUCH! ITS SOO GREAT THAT YOUR TAKING THE TIME TO DO THIS! I LOVE IT AND I'M SOO GLAD THAT I HAVE YOU FOR A SISTER-IN-LAW! LOVE YOU AND GIVE THE MONKEYS SOME LOVIN FOR TOO! AND A BIG HUG TO MY BROTHER! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE

    ReplyDelete